The following resources are available for download once you log into the Resources Section:
- Clinical Study - Reducing Extraluminal Skin Flora Attachment During PIV Insertion Using Through-the-Needle Insertion Methods.
- Healthcare Economics Outcome Research
- White Paper - Advancing Toward the Expansion of Catheter-Related Blood Stream Infection Reporting to Include PIVs
- White Paper - Clinical Summary
- White Paper - Extraluminal vs. Intraluminal Colonization
- Executive Summary - Single page
- Executive Summary - Two pages
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pitch Deck
If you already have a user name and password, click here.
If you are new to the site, please register so that a user name and password can be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email from us within a few minutes, please check your spam folder.